Mom, you are so strong! You never give up, and you always make it through. You are one I can definitely say lets her trials make her stronger. You are the most loving person I know. You have always been a rock in my life, as someone I can turn to and find strength. Thank you for being patient with me, I know it wasn't always easy. Thank you for your prayers, your kisses, your happy dances (ha ha) thank you for your meals, for teaching me how to work hard, and play hard. Thank you for letting me spread my wings, but being strict enough to not let me fly away. Thank you for teaching me about the Saviour, and the gospel, and helping my testimony grow. Thank you for being home Mom, when so many times our family probably could've used the money from you working, thanks for always being there. I attribute you, to my love of singing. You have such a beautiful voice. Thank you for teaching me to shine, and standing up for what's right. :)
Mom, I have learned so much from you, and I still have so much to learn! I hope you don't mind me posting all these things about you, but I want you to know how much I love you! You mean the world to me, and I hope I can be just as good a Mother someday, as you are to me. You are my Rae of Sunshine, I love you.
Love, Camille Rae.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYay for Baby Crandall!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete