Friday, July 29, 2011

A Day to Remember...

Today is our 3rd ANNIVERSARY!!! I can't believe it's been 3 years! Honestly it has flown by. It's just crazy! 3 is my lucky number, and this year is bound to be our most exciting yet! With our first baby, living in our own home, Andrew finishing most of his schooling... I'm looking forward to it all. Yes, the future is fun to think about, but a few times a year, especially on this particular day, there's a special day, to always remember...

I remember waking up early...very excited about...everything! One of the first things, and one of the most important that I remember is the temple, and the covenants we made there.
I remember walking out those doors, excited to spend the rest of eternity with my best friend.
I remember it was a VERY hot July day! Andrew was fanning me to keep me cool.
I remember all the wonderful support of loving friends and family

I remember my cute brothers, who were more emotional than my parents at times. lol

I remember I was happy. Happier than I've ever been. Marrying the cutest guy around around and making him yours for eternity just kinda does that to ya I guess. ;) That and being surrounded by Sunflowers, EVERYWHERE!! They're my favorite flower and object of all time for so many reasons, so they were basically my guest of honor. There were even some at the temple, beaming just for me. :)


I remember a long line of loved ones at the reception, and answering the same questions 500 times.
I remember that it ALMOST rained...almost
I remember all the beautiful, delicious desserts, that I didn't even get to try
Except the cake... I did sort of get to try that. :)

And then I remember that it was over...and saying goodbye, thinking my hair was going to catch on fire!
I remember being nervous..right about the second we got in that Hummer Limo lol.
And that was that... The whole day was over.

And even though it was all a blur... and the things I remember may be silly, one thing was consistent...
I remember us.
 Every time things got crazy, there was us, together...and that's how it will always be.
And I know even now, when things get crazy, one thing is still consistent, and that's Us.

I love you Andrew.
I love you with all my heart, and I can truly say, I love you more than the day we were married. I know many people say that all the time, but it's true. We have been through so much, and we're still here, still so in love, and I know we always will be. I know we wouldn't be where we are today without our Heavenly Father. We owe so much to him. I'm so glad He is the rock that our marriage is founded on, because He is unshakable when things get shaky.
Andrew, thank you for being my light, and making me smile everyday. I'm so excited for everything in our future. You're going to be a great father. :)
love, Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment