If you're not familiar with it, here is a beautiful video to the song!
I got thinking, and if I, Camille, could personalize it and add my own 2 verses this is what they would say. :)
Whenever I feel a kiss on my head, as my husband leaves for the day
Whenever I feel a warmth in my heart, in the middle of a stressful work day
Whenever I'm near my dear family, or smiling and laughing with friends
I'm glad that I have such a beautiful life, I know Heavenly Father loves me.
He gave me my job that I might learn, to love all the people He loves
He gave me my light that I might learn to shine in the darkest of nights
He gave me my home, my mind, my heart, I thank Him reverently,
for all His creations of which I'm apart,
Yes I know Heavenly Father loves me.
I know it's not as good as the original, but it's MY 2 verses so there ya go :) I truly do love my Savior so much, and I am so grateful for everything he has blessed me with in my life.
Cami! How fun you have a blog! I love all of the pictures you have of you and Andrew. Great job on your re-write of the Primary song - how sweet! We have a blog too, that you're welcome to look at. The address is www.zannysimonsays.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey!! Thanks! I am liking this whole blogging thing! It's a lot of fun! Oh I will definitely be following your blog, thanks for the link. Hope you guys are doing well. :)
ReplyDelete