Biggest accomplishment this month: Catching this adorable smile on camera!!
| Nothing makes my heart melt more than this little smile right here! |
He has started smiling this last month and it's brief, and extremely hard to catch on camera, but it's the sweetest thing in the world!! I went in to get him from his nap and he was just smiling so big! made.my.day.
This last month with Boston has sure flown by much faster than the first month! Probably because we have been able to be out and about more. It's been fun having more family and friends get to meet Boston. He always gets a lot of compliments, but there are 2 things said which is always kind of awkward. I'm frequently asked, "Man, Camille what are you putting in that milk??" ha ha they ask because he's sure chubbin' up! I don't know what's in the milk, but I love every little fat roll it's creating. :) And the other awkward compliment is, "You and Andrew sure make good looking kids." ha ha this is awkward for obvious reasons. Mostly because how do you respond to that?? "Uhh, thanks, we sure try hard??" ha ha One of the places we got out to this month was to catch Andrew's last basketball game! I went to several the last bit of my pregnancy and loved watching the other moms that would come and bring their little boys who would run around and play, and cheer their Dads on! (Oh, I loved watching Andrew too. ;) So it was fun to be able to come to the last game and bring Bos. Uncle Dallin loves hanging out with us! Especially because it gets him out of the house where all that's left is my parents now that Blake's on his mission. And we love Dallin coming to be with us, for way more reasons than his helping me carry around my now 13 POUND little cutie!! Dallin is a natural with Boston, and he's very mature and a great help. That and he makes me laugh, so I think we'll keep him around. :)
Andrew did great in the game!! It was a city league he joined with some of his friends. He's a hustler, and is always running right where the team needs him!
| See that blur?? yup, that's Andrew, always runnin! |
| Yeah, Boston's trying to take off with the ball. Had to hold him back. ;) |
Bos isn't quite big enough to play with Andrew yet, but I'm sure he'll be following in his footsteps as soon as he can!
Once again we have hit several milestones this month, and each one has been so fun! He's smiling in response to things and it's super fun! He likes being tickled! He's learning to smack his tongue and blow bubbles, which leaves his face wet and a lot like this most of the time.
His head is still kind of big and awkward but we work around it. lol. When we put his shirts on, getting it over his head is so dramatic. He acts like he can't breathe until his face is uncovered. The other day he was flippin out so I just uncovered his face and left it that way. ha ha
He still loves the car and is very content whenever we're traveling. One day however he was especially quiet, and when we arrived at the store I found him totally zonked out cause he couldn't see, poor thing!! ha he didn't mind though, didn't even cry, just enjoyed the ride. :)
He also flings his arms all over the place, of course Andrew says this is on purpose, he is clearly practicing throwing the football, or flexing his future athlete muscles.
Trying to figure out what kind of a kid we're raising here, his disposition is beginning to show more and more. One thing is certain, and that is that he's smart! He's definitely a thinker and is always looking all around with big eyes! He's pretty serious right now, which is no surprise as Andrew and I are told we were the same way! We're thinking maybe mini Einstein?? Just take a look at these next few pics!
| So Smug... |
| On another one of our fun walks! |
| ha ha he has a favorite binky and sucks so hard on it when he's done he has binky face. |
His Aunt Kristen came in town from South Carolina
and did a little photo shoot of him and his cousin Daphne!! They were so cute together!! The pic on the right is the princess and the frog. :) Thanks Kristen!!!!
We are enjoying Boston more and more everyday! He's such agood boy!! He's sleeping great, still waiting for him to drop the middle of the night feeding, hopefully he will soon. But he lays down for 3 naps a day without crying, and usually goes to bed without crying as well! I used to say he was a really cranky baby in the evenings until I read a book my aunt Stephanie brought me (Healthy sleep habits...) where I learned I was just keeping him up too long! Once I started putting him to bed earlier he didn't cry at all! He only gets fussy when I've missed his tired cues and he wants to be in bed! So now things are going a lot better there. He sleeps from about 8pm-9am with feedings at 2:30am and 6am. Things are definitely different as a family, all for the best in my opinion! The biggest change is our Friday night date nights usually just consist of us hanging out here at the house with Bos! But that's ok! We love just chillin as a family! This last Friday we watched Braveheart (edited) first time for me!! AMAZING movie!!!
2 months!!! Crazy stuff!! He's a growin boy, our love for him is always growing as well!
![]() |
| He has a little umbilical hernia, nothing serious and should hopefully go away soon! |





I love the comparisons between Andrew and Boston. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteAll good stuff, really cute photos.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya, GREAT Aunt Sharon