Saturday, March 8, 2014

Quarter of a Century!

Holy Moly I'm a quarter of a century old!! Woo! The "big" 25!! :) So awesome! And what a great Birthday it was! :)

My Birthday was on a Saturday this year. Andrew had to prepare big time for taking the GMAT test on Monday, so he had to study most of the day on Saturday, so I got to hang out with my two favorite little guys! So we did a little photo shoot!


 Boston wanted to try taking a few pics! haha


I'm so glad I have these two cuties to show for my 25 years!! Sometimes I can't believe that I'm a Mom... of TWO!!! Crazy stuff!! What's crazier is I know I will be done having all of my kids by 30. That's my plan anyways. :)
Then my awesome in-laws watched the boys for a few hours while I went shopping, got my free Birthday breakfast at Denny's with my parents, and saw one of my besties! Bre drove all the way to Layton just to bring me Birthday cookies. I'm a lucky girl!  It was fun to sit and visit with her. She's expecting her FOURTH baby!! So exciting! We sat on my Mom's swing and reminisced about how fun my 18th birthday party was, and how different it was then what I'd be doing that night--just hanging out with family. lol It was a dance party at my house with loud music and lots of friends. She's my main friend that I've stayed close with. love her. Even though 18 was fun, being where I am now feels so much more gratifying. I'd rather be dancing in my kitchen with my handsome hubby and two cute boys any day than have that 18th bday party again. :)

Andrew took me on a fun date on Friday. He actually took me to a Thai food restaurant (my FAV, not his!) And oh man was it delish. Then we got ice cream of course, my other fav. And on my actual Birthday evening when asked what I wanted to do... I really felt like reflecting on the last 25 years!! So my family rounded up our old home videos, came over, we ordered pizza, and with EVERYONE there we all laughed our heads off, and had a great time!! I could've watched them all night. It was soo fun!!

I also can't believe how sweet people were in sending me sweet messages throughout the day!! It was so nice!! You all sure know how to make a girl feel loved! I seriously got one of the sweetest cards EVER from my Grandma/Gpa Hawkins! It arrived right on time and they are soo thoughtful! I have the best family, friends and hubby for making my Birthday so special!  Thank you!!

1 comment: